Thirst excessive, dry mouth, sickness in stomach, vomiting, painful rib. On ibuprofen. Will I be okay?

Hey this morning i woke up because i was thirsty dry mouth from drinking last night but yeah so i chugged a full bottle tryed to go back to bed then got a sick feeling so i go to the washroom vomit and then vomit a second time not too long after and had to poo so i poo go back to bed and instantly get this really sharp pain in my lower left rib cage like im getting stabbed took 2 ibuprofen pain went away but now its been there all day not as bad as this morning
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013