Third IVF. Have endometriosis, mitral valve steniosis. Eating healthy. Ayurvedic medicines safe for long usage?

Hi, I am going for my 3rd IVF attempt. I had positive results with 2nd IVF but in the 6-7th week I had early miscarriage . I had seen an ayurvedic dr at well and she had put me onto Phal Ghrutam and Garbhpal Ras which I stopped after miscarriage in Oct 2012. I have stage 4 endometriosis , mitral valve steniosis, chronic migraine and I suffer from on-going constipation as well which sometimes leads to fissure getting sour and bleeding. I am eating dals, veggies, fruits, nuts etc for good health. I want to get back to Phal Ghrutam and Garbhpal Ras as they also help prepare the body strong internally BUT my only worry is that are they both safe to take for a long time say 7-8 months and with cardiac conditions specially? Pls suggest if any side effects.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013