Thinning on arm, chapping on hands, wrinkles in plams and feet, skin burning

Dear Doctor, I have been experiencing some changes on my skin not for particular area but for whole my skin.First of all i noticed some thinning on my arm ,than chapping skin on my hands and sudden wrinkles in my plams,also some wrinkles emerge on my feet .Than i feel the skin in my plams and under my feet gets thicker causing some sort of mild burning on the skin.Could you please help me to find out what s going on? I added some photos as well,might help.Thank you..
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012