Thinning of hairs after delivery, slight itch. What can i do to thicken and make it grow ?

Hi, i am 27 and since having my son the middle of my hair has gotten real thin, what can i do to thicken and make it grow. One dermatologist gave me some multivitamin (formula IV) and said that they would work, another said I have irritation of the Scalp , however i was given Anitfugal pills, antibiotic and canesten cream. Followed instruction, but the itch is now back could you recommend something, or sugeest what might be the problem
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012