Thinning hair after taking hormone therapy. History of hysterectomy. Suggestions?

I had a full hysterectomy 12 years ago. I am 53 now. I ve been on compounding hormone therapy ever since. My hair has become super fine over these years and thinning. I ve had thyroid checked and it appears to be fine. I had a urine metal detection test. I ve been advised to up protein intake. I ve taken iron and biotin supplements and been putting rogaine on my head for several years. I ve stopped coloring my hair and it still continues to worsen. I m at a loss. Not sure if I need to stop the hormone therapy as I take bi- estrogen , progesterone, and testosterone. I ve told my doctor that my hair feels like feathers. I can hardly style it anymore since it is so thin and fine. Any more suggestions?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013