Things that one should know about health and social care?

For health and social care. What you need to know. 1.Define person-centred values. 2.Explain why it is important to work in a way that embeds person-centred values. 3.Explain why risk taking can be part of a person-centred approach. 4.Explain how using an individual`s care plan contributes to working in a person-centred way.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

You are a genius I presume. But you are asking for too much. The question you are in need of answers are genuine and well thought off. But the answers are not easy. It takes years to learn and understand. One thing I can assure you about is, with this questions in mind, if you search for answers (genuine answers) then you are into a deep ocean without any clue. Wait and do the "Karma" you are entrusted with and the answer will dawn to you one day, without any effort from your side, and you will understand them immediately.
Good luck.