Thingling, numbness in right thigh, left ventrical ejection, deep vein thrombosis. How to over come without surgery?

Hello,I have had tingling and numbness in my right thigh ever since I was in the hospital.I had 1 meter of my jejunum removed.I do have 2 compressed[herniated] discs in my back one in the thoracik area and the other in the lumbar region.I also have left ventricle ejection factor of 36% due to arterial spasms which I have had since a M.I. in 1978.My jejunum oscopy was cused by a deep vein thrombosis .After 10 days in the hospital I would get excruciating pain shooting down my thigh.This lightening pain has gone away,however my right thigh tingles,burning sensation pretty well 24/7.How can i alleviate this situation with out surgery^
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012