Thin piece of flesh hanging from vaginal opening, no pain or feeling on pulling. What is it?

I am 33 years old and just noticed that i have a thin piece of flesh like a thick piece of yarn, but thinnner than a straw hanging from the top of my vaginal opening. it doesn t hurt, never noticed it before. When I pull on it, I don t feel anything. It s like i could cut it off and it wouldn t hurt. It s maybe about an inch long, same color as pink flesh around that area and like I said, it is at the vaginal opening, at the top, What is it?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012