Thin penis, feel shy to have sex. How can I overcome this?

I am a married since 3 years and I would like to tell u clearly that i get sceard of going to my wife as my sperm is very lose as its not thick.( mardangi ki baat hai )that why i feel shy to tell her also my problems. But when have sex its go, i do it good, as i dont feel like having sex as its gone in my mind.i think a lot that what will happen,that the same thing will happen again and again in front of my wife. i would like your kindself to give me first treatment for my sperm thick ness and an a good advice from u about sex. waiting for your reply. with best wishes Ali Reza K
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
DEAR ABBAS, As you told you have good sex but worried and feel shy of your semen having not much thichness , what you think... is thick semen is good? My dear it not your penis nor your semen thickness gives any pleasure to you and your partner it is all your love, lovemaking skills, and you care as person to your partner gives fulfilling life. don't think of semen thickness and poor or what you say thin it doesn't make any difference even to your partner . for more clarification consult a sex COUNSELLOR he will make your ideas more clear and through out all nonsense ideas from mind.further dry fruits and green coconut creams gives much needed semen viscosity...