Thin long flesh on side of shaft. Sexually active. Genital wart? Chances of spreading?

hi. i have been looking for online doctors who can give me advice. my boyfriend and i have been dating for more than three years now. he s been sexually active years before he met me. when we started to have sex couple of years ago, i noticed a flesh, thin, needle-like, 1 mm long or less thing few mm at the side of his shaft, few distance below the head and almost underneath the shaft. i didn t pay much attention to it. few months ago, i noticed a little brownish thing almost at the same spot of the flesh thing.. i think the color changed. I asked him about it and he said i don t have to worry about it cos he has that thing since he was a kid. when i told him maybe it s genital warts and he should have himself checked, he became mad. we re always using the condom but we do the oral as well.. so i m worried. also, there were few instances when he fondles his penis on my ass. i ve been to a gynecologist and had pap smear and hpv screening done and they were all negative. do i need to worry? considering that he doesn t want himself checked.. pls help.. thank you..
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012