Thin frame with inflated stomach, have heavy workout schedule but no improvement. What can be done?

For years (I mean, since I was a child) I have been a thin person. I am 5 2 and weigh 113 pounds right now. No matter how thin I am or how in shape I am, I have a stomach that literally looks like I m pregnant . I had a child in 2009, but I have had this problem since I can remember. Before I had my son, I weighed 103-105 pounds. I am in the Army, in basic training I was an honor graduate with the highest physical training score in my whole unit of 430 people and I STILL had this stomach! Everything else was in great shape. 104 Pushups in 2 minutes, 92 Situps in 2 minutes and I ran a mile in 13 minutes flat so I know this definitely isn t because I m out of shape. I don t know what to do!
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012