Thin endometrium lining, anovulatory cycle, hsg and hormone tests normal, had clomid, hcg injection, advised laparoscopy, IUI. Treatment options?

Hi Dr, I am 29 yrs old and have anovulatory cycles. Hsg and Harmone tests are all okay. i took clomid and hcg injection 3 times but nw the egg size is becoming v big around 20 mm on 7thday and my endometrium lining is 5 mm only. i consulted a local dr. and she suggested to go for leproscopy and then IUI? i am confused what to do ? Pls suggest me that what other opions i hve and best doctor in kota. Thanks Tanu
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012