Thigh pinched, starts bleeding, little black thing on thigh, used band aid to suffocate

a couple of days ago i was sitting on the couch and i felt somthing pinch on my thigh, but i didnt notice anything besides a bit of bleeding . a couple of days after i looked back at the scab and i looked closely and there was a little black thing, i went to pull it out with tweezers but it seemed to be going deeper into my skin and seemed to be moving....?? i have now put a band aid over it to sufocate it
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1. most likely explanation could be bacterial [skin] infection,due to previous bleeding [since tried to pulling it out and thus spreading the infection deeper], scab is obviously blood.
2. seek an opinion of dermatologist for appropriate treatment [since there is no long term health risk but may end up with scar formation]

. since the commonest organism related to skin infection is "staphylococcus Aureus" thus prescribed medicine will be directed towards it.