Thigh pain when sitting or laying down. Reason? Have restless leg syndrome and periodic limb movement disorder

hi just 1 Q. ive been getting pains in my left upper thigh when im sitting or laying down but when i start walking around it feels much better, just wanna know the reason to all this please, and i believe i have many symptoms to restless leg syndrome and Periodic limb movement disorder could it just be the cause of all.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013
I went through your complaints. It looks like a neuromuscular disorder.
This can occur when the sciatic nerve is compressed. Sometime piriformis muscle may irritate the Sciatic nerve.
First compression/irritation of spinal nerve roots, by herniated discs (Sciatica) to be ruled out by MRI.
Piriformis muscle may irritate the Sciatic nerve - anatomical variations in the muscle-nerve relationship or from overuse or strain.
Diagnosis is difficult – only by magnetic resonance neurography - a sophisticated version of MRI that highlights inflammation and the nerves themselves.
Investgate and take treatment
Best wishes