Thigh pain and pain in right side when undergoing VLCC tummy tuck treatment. Is it okay?

hi, this is present my weight is 78. i am going through vlcc tummy tuck treatment....when i am going through treatment especially in vibrations my nerves are getting pain on thighs and during through tummy massage i am getting pain on right side and getting it good for me to go this age is 25...i have marriage on next month..i am seriously in dilemma whether i will have any complications through pregnancy time...please help me out....
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012