Thigh banged, swelling, bruise, lump formed. Head throbbing. How will it heal?

I banged my thigh 3 weeks ago, the swelling is still bad maybe worse, the black bruising has completely disappeared now and all bruising gone but the lump is the size of a fist, it is not going and itching and I am worried what it my be and if I don t do something it may become perminant. Also im not sure if this is related but i seem o have felt like me head is throbbing/ alot of pressure in it, not sure if this is related to my leg though. Can you please advise thanks
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013