Thickened uterine lining, no period, no abnormality post DNC, history of lobular carcinoma in situ, breast biopsy. What could be going on?

My OB/GYN said that my uterine lining has thickened and I haven t had a period since November, 2009. I ve had two DNC s and they didn t show any problem. I do have ovarian cysts , which seem to go away on their own. My doctor tested one of my cycts while performing my last DNC and it didn t show any abnormality. About three years ago I was diagnosed with Lobular Carcinoma In Situ and have had two breast biopsies. There are things going on but nobody can seem to tell me anything. My OB/GYN won t come out and tell me that I m post menopuasal and just keeps saying I m perimenosaul. Almost 3 years without a period, I would consider that post-men. What is going on in my body?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012