Thickened uterine lining and fibroids. Back pain. No signs of menopause. Why?

I just turned 52 no sine of menapause. I just learned I have thickening of uterine lining and fibroids . Hipsters copy and exams showed normal. Doc wann Ts to do a hysterectomy but I am skeptical sine everything else s normal. New symptoms now for 2 weeks twinges of back pain but sometimes it moves to the center of tummy to the left rib to the right rib- strange. Also severe bloating and period like symptoms almost everyday
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013