Thickened endometrium, period came after taking sysron, taking femilon, lower abdominal pain, feels drowsy. Should continue femilon?

Hi, I was diagonized with thickened endometrium problem during march mid. My endometrium size 13.5 mm. I had my last periods on Feb 11, 2012. After that, i didn t get my periods. Then i started taking sysron 10 tablets , after 1 week of taking i got my periods on Mar 31st, 2012. From Apr 2nd, i m taking femilon tablet everyday as per doctor advice for thickened endometrium problem. But i m having lower abdominal pain also i m feeling always drowsy. Is it because of the tablet? Should i continue the tablet or is the symptom of my problem getting cured? Please suggest me.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012