Thick white discharge, delayed periods. Had got early periods with heavy flow post unprotected sex. Pregnancy sign?

Hi, I had sex December 22 or around that time without protection but he never got cum inside me and I was supposed to get my period the 7th of January but instead got it like 4 days earlier and it wasn t a strong heavy period which scared me a little. My next period should come on the 4th, and I m now getting white thick discharge , but I don t know if it could mean anything like pregnancy?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013