Thick white discharge and back pain after taking Optogest. Chance for pregnancy?

hello docor i am 29 years old. i have one baby 6years .now i want second baby. my periods are irregullar. my doc gave me diane35 for regulating. then she check my folliculler scan.she gave me on mt periods11th day injection and said trying for concieve and from day 14th she suggested me to take optogest 200 twice a day .now i have white thick discharge and less back pain . is there is achance for pregnency this month my last date is 2nd october please doctor i am verysad.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012