Thick sticky substance under rib cage, dull pain, relief on putting pressure. Cure?

been diagnose with gerd but been having the feeling of an sticky thick substance under my left rib cage that follows to around my back. also have a dull pain about the shape of a grape in the upper left rib cage if i put pressure on it feels a little relief , this has been going on for years and all my test results for uclers come back negative. Not sure if its a different issue all together but would like some insight.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012