Thick sticky saliva, sinus drainage. Taking supplements, Viagra. Treatment?

Hi Dr XXXXX, The fellow that I am seeing and like very much sometimes has very thick sticky saliva ...I gently mentioned it once and he thought it was from a supplement he was taking. He stopped and I thought it seemed better but now it is back. It kind of comes and goes. I m not sure if I can stay if it continuses as it gags me...but I like this man very much. He is 67 and takes viagra . Could that cause this or perhaps sinus drainage?? I would appreciate any help. Thank You!
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012