Thick sperm, weakness during sex. What does this mean?

sir i am so weak in sex what can i do ? i am strong in 45s to 1 minute in bed. And my spam is so thick and when i think any naked thinks my spam is out. And every time somethings is out from my penis which is liquid and color is as like as water and glue. not white. In any time i talk to my girl my spam is out which is water color and as a Muslim i have problem to pray. what can i do?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of leakage of what is called as pre cum on watching nude pictures or talking to your girl friend.
This is an excessive reflex secretion of periurethral glands located in penis .
As regards pearly ejaculation this is common at the age of adolescence and nothing to be worried about.
These problems will get resolved without any treatment over a period of time and once you get married and have experience in sexual life.