Thick saliva, sticking to teeth, chronic condition. History of acid reflux, diabetes and high BP. Treatment options?

I am 62 years old and have acid reflux , type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure. My saliva has got so it feels real thick and sticky and clings to my teeth. It feels awful and nothing I ve done seems to help get rid of the problem. I ve talked with my doctor and my dentist about this but neither knows why I have this problem nor what to do to alleviate the problem. Why do I have this problem and what can I do to stop it?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012