Thick mucus in spit, back pain with an urge to burp after eating certain milk products like yogurt or protein bars, do not feel the same on drinking milk or cheese

after eating certain milk products I get thick mucus in my spit and get a pain in my back that feels like I have to burp but cant. Mostly its from protein bars or yogurt but I can drink milk and eat cheese without getting this problem so my question is if its a milk related allergy why can I eat most milk products without this happening?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012