Thick drops after urinating. Urge to urinate even after urinating. Normal ultrasound. What is it?

hi doctor how r u?
i feel some thick drops after urine,,,i took many medicine for stop that drops,,,but not effect,,,
i have urine problem also,,,means when i feel urine,,then i go to wash room,,i am not setsfiy,,,bcoz when urine is finished,,,but i feel more urnie,,but its not come,,,then tooo much pain(JALAN & CHUBHAN) ,i feel in penis top edge inner side,,,,
some time blood come after urine,,,but done my ultrasound,,,all parts are ok,,,
plzzz tell me some about my disease,,,,,i am from pakistan,,,,
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013