Thick discharge, scanty flow, weight gain post starting pills after delivery. What could be the cause?

I had a baby 6 months ago. Started back on the pill four months ago first two months were fine but the last two months have had no period just a thick clear discharge with red blood for two days a nd the next two a brown discharge. I still have period cramps . It s not enough to use pads it s just there when I clean after using the toilet. I have also been trying to lose weight with a low calorie diet and the weight is going on instead of off. I have been on and off cilest for about 10 years
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012