Thick discharge during periods, pain. On birth control, had protected sex. Help

I started my period today and while I was getting in the shower a larger thicker piece of skin, which looked like a sack came out of me. It is triangle shaped. This is the second time it's happened. I looked this up before and they said miscarriage, but the last time I've had sex was over two months ago, we used a condom, I'm on birth control... The pain was exactly the same from last time... Felt like my insides were being ripped... Please help me quick...
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013