Thick brown discharge. On birth control. Histroy of irregular periods. Pregnant?

Hi. I am having a light amount of thick brown discharge. I had sex a couple of weeks ago and the condom broke, but I am also on birth control (junel 1/20). However, I had switched from Loestrn 24 fe the previous week and had only been on junel for 7 days before having sex. There were a few days (maybe a week) in between switching birth controls that I was unable to take anything, because I was unable to pick up my new prescription. Other than that I take my bc pretty much perfectly. I can't say I noticed really any pregnancy signs other than maybe this discharge? It's hard to tell for me as my periods are irregular, and while on loestrin I never had a period, and I've only been on junel for 3 weeks now. Since I don't have periods usually ever while on bc I was not sure about this discharge, and am worried I could be pregnant possibly.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013