Thick and green vein in forearm towards elbow crease, do regular workout, have weight loss, excessive hunger. Cause?

Hello I notice today the vein in my forearm was thicker and greener than usual. It s where my elbow crease is on my forearm if my palms are facing up. I weigh 135lbs/and I m 5 2 ft tall and I haven t been working out but I am losing weight by eating more live food and not eating late. I ve I also been yearning more than usual. I don t take vitamins regularly.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
since you are working out you should increase your protein content if not you will loose weight. the vein you see is normal when people start to workout as muscle gets tighter the veins comes out to supply blood. for better results increase your protein diet by adding soya, curd and walnut they have 50% protein of the weight. ask your trainer to calculate amount of protein needed for you.