Thick and clear mucus in back of throat. Metallic taste in mouth. Lump in throat. Cough. Related to fibromyalgia and irregular heartbeat?

I am producing very thick mucus in the back of my throat that is clear. I also have a metallic taste in my mouth most all the time. I sometimes feel I have a lump in my throat or that the right side only of my throat is swelled. I also have a nagging cough more like I need to clear my throat. I suffer from fibromyalgia and some irregular heartrate problems after an asd repair. Could these symptoms be linked to my illnesses? And what should I be looking for or testing to rule out anything urgent?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012