There s this uncomfortable beat I wake up to and when I fall asleep

There's this uncomfortable beat I wake up to and when I fall asleep like it's too fast. My doctor did an ekg and said there were skipped beats. I had a 24 hour holter monitor put on and there was "strange activity" going with my heart but she didn't really give me anything for it except colonzapin. I was fine for a while but now it's back again. I don't drink or take drugs. I'm only 22. I asked for anxiety medication but she didn't prescribe me anything and recommended I see a cardiologist. I'm tired of testing though.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Dec 2009