There is some fluid inside the POD after lap surgery. What is the solution to the What can be done for the blood clot in my stomach ?

I VANITHA age 31 had an ecotopic pregency and had lap surgery and given metrox treatment . after surgery i had 6 cm blood clot inside the stomach and after three months it reduces to 3 cm and says there is some fluid inside the POD. PLSE GIVE solution to the problem
Asked On : Thu, 1 Sep 2011
hello vanitha

ectopic pregnancy with lap is a good choice of treatment you had.
pod showing fluid is seen in impending rupture of the tubes.
it will take a couple of weeks to heal and resolve.
however since the clot has come down in size it is a good sign.
however if you still continue having pain, bleeding i would advise you to consult your doctor regarding this.
i would advise you to get repeat ultrasound a week later to see the size of the clot.
i hope i have answered your query.
take care and wishing you good health

i hope i have answered your query.