There is no bleeding after 3days of taking cytolog 200mg and pausesr. Why is this happening and is there anything serious ?

Hello I had taken abortion pill on 3rd of august.After that my bleeding started.Then after 10days i consulted my doctorand she told me to do pelvic scan.But after doing scan,she told that Echogenic area seen centrally and just above the os 1.59cms *0.78cms. and she gave me CYTOLOG 200mg and PAUSE SR tablet.After taking 3days of these medicines,my bleeding totally stopped.So,is there anything serious?Pls help me...
Asked On : Tue, 23 Aug 2011