There is blood inside my eye ball. And the size is increasing

hi doctor . my name is elise age 24, from bersarai, working in a bpo. i have a problem in my left side eye since sunday morning.there is blood inside my eye ball just below the center of my eye.but i don't feel and pain ond all but today in my office the size of the blood keep gaining size,and when i went to a normal doctor he refer me to a specialist skin could you please let me know what to do and so, please. i'll be eagerly waiting for your reply. thankyou Elise 9582204146 Bersarai.
Asked On : Mon, 10 May 2010