There is blood in my urine and its painful to urinate.

So im 19 and there is blood in my urine and its painful to urinate. But when i drink lots of water i see no more blood in my urine or very little and it doesnt hurt when i urinate either(sometimes it still hurts regardless of how much water ive drank). Also ive had it for about 4-5 years now i went to a doctor way before but he told me it was pretty much nothing when they no longer found blood in my urine because i drank lots of water before going to see him.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

You could have had a urinary infection or a bleeding in urine due to certain effects of drugs, or tmperaatrue as well. It might have been cleared now and hence you are freee of it.