There is a needle stuck in my ear it is extremly painful and swollen but not infected.

Last night I tried to pierce my cartelage, I got the needle all the way through, then when I as takngbit out the head of it got stuck, I couldn t get it out and it was about 12am so I whent to sleep with it like that now there s a needle stuck in my ear and it will not come out( I ve used pliers and everything) but the thing is, I can t tell my parents so going to the doctor is out of the question but u really need it out. Any sugestions ? Also it is extremly painful and swollen but not infected.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Feb 2011