There is a hole in my back, should I be concerned ?

Hello, I have been on meth for about 12 years now.. and I grew a hole in my back. Should I be concerned? Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
uhhhh. What do you think? Since you have admitted to using meth which can cause blisters in the skin it makes sense. But if a wound like the one you say you have becomes infected it can mean real trouble. Especially if the wound is close to your spine. My best advice is to see your doctor. No doctor. Go to the e.r. No one likes going but you should never risk it. It would be a shame to end up with serious effects from something that can easily be taken care of.