There is a decreased flow of blood to a part of my heart . Does this mean i have a blockage?

I had gone to have a stress test last week. Today i got a call from the doctor and my world came crashing down. They told me that i wasn t scheduled to see the doctor till January but the receptionist asked me to come in next week. She told me that there was something abnormal about my results. When i asked her what it was, she told me that there is a decreased flow of blood to a part of my heart . Does this mean i have a blockage? If it was bad, wouldn t they have me come in sooner than tuesday? Please help, i am very scared.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009
this is physical - you have blockage in your heart artreries due to cholesterol plaques. The sooner this is found out the better - rather than knowing this after a heart attack. With proper exercise and medication, you will have a reasonably good quality of life