There is a blockage between my throat and esophagus

there is a blockage between my throat and esophagus . I have tried drinking water and eating bread.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Feb 2011
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

Try salt water gargling, better is a betadine gargling. Also try taking tab allegra dc for the same. If it worsens or u r not able to breathe u will have to go to ER

Have a healthy living
  Anonymous's Response

Since how long you are having this problem. Do you smoke? ther are lots condition in which u get difficulty for swallowing. It might be an simple throat infection like tonsil problem or it might be growth. Better consult ENT specialist and get evaluated.

best of luck