There are too many veins visible on my face

dear doctor .there are too many veins are visible on my face .how can i get rid of it in a natural way?
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011
u have visible vein -may be telangiectasia
u need to do laser treatment for that
'it give best result in small tiny vessels and fair skin
avoid sun exposure
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

Sara ,i need to know your skin type and your age before giving you a final answer.
Also let me know if you are using any cream on face.
Options in such cases are -tarolimus cream and lasers .Lasers would be the best if you have prominent capillaries on face.The best of the lot would be a pulse dye laser(PDL) or KTP LASER (532NM) .These lasers are not so easy to find in India (if you are from india).The next option would be a INTENSE PULSE LIGHT (IPL) ,a light device which can constrict your facial capillaries. There are no natural remedies for this ,so please don't waste your time in that.

If you can let me know where you belong to and what all facilities are available in your place then I can suggest you the best.

hope I have answered your query ,if you have any further questions please write back to us.