There are some pimples on my chest . How can get rid of it ?

I noticed that after I started running at night I started getting pimples on my chest . I stopped running and it went away. Recently I was in a musical so I was being active and I started getting pimples again. I haven t done anything recently but they re still there. I cleanse my chest with face wipes and I use a pimple gel by Clean and Clear but they won t go away. Some get very big and red. Some are blackheads. How can I get rid of them?
Asked On : Sat, 28 May 2011