There are some growth in my vagina

i have some problem related with my periods,the 1st day of my period it bleeds like normal,and my pads become wet with blood but on the 2nd day less bleeding as i dnt need any pads,3rd day my pads remain white and i can continue without pads,is this normal?i'm not animic.i should mention that in my vagina there are some growth in the lips of my vagina,they are brunched and small and sensitive,i dnt know how o describe them,i found them before 7-8 yrs ago,but i got shy to discuss this with anybody,but now i think that it may create problems in my future life,i'm much worried about this. pls help me..
Asked On : Wed, 28 Jul 2010
Hello.Welcome.Having less bleeding in periods is common but having growth on your vagina is not good.You must consult a gynecologist and get the biopsy and necessary investigations and treatment done.Good luck.