There are small bumps on the back of my throat behind the uvula. What could these bumps be ?

I m an 18 year old female in pretty good health. I had a cold for about a week followed by a two week cough with mucus. I noticed a few days ago that there are small bumps on the back of my throat behind the uvula. They appear to be the same color as my throat maybe slightly red. They do not hurt and I havo no difficulty breathing/eating/talking. I have not had a sore throat this entire time, but during my cold I did have a high fever that has been gone for about two weeks. What could these bumps be ?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011