Their is a small leak in one of my valves. I am having all the symptoms of anxiety.

ok i saw my cardiologist and he did a endocardiogram on me he said my heart looks strong and is pumping blood just fine but their is a small leak in one of my valves he told me that if that is infact the case they wont be doing anything about it because it isnt life threatning so should i be worried ok i feel a bit better now butim having some shortness of breath and I am having all the symptoms of anxiety so i still am a little worried well after they took chest x rays and looked at my heart they say said the leak was very small and not life threatning
Asked On : Sun, 20 Dec 2009