The smell of polyurethane paints induces wheezing even after I quit painting. Is this something to worry ?

hi this is suresh basiaclly iam a painter we use polyurethane paints due to this paint i get veezing problem .i stoped doing this year ago but still whenever i could smell the paint or the thinner smell ill get veezing ,aim afraid it not serious . pls help me out
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011
Welcome to HCM.

Now you are allergic to smell of paint,thinner..

You have to take antiallergic and brochodilater medicine when there is episode.For medicine you have to consult your doctor.Otherwise you have to stay away from smell of any have to cover your nose with a piece of cloth when there is a smell to reduce the allergy.

change the profession is wise step.

Prevention is always better then cure.