The skin of my glans is wrinkled. Is it normal ?

The skin of my glans is wrinkled. Is it normal? I use soap daily to wash it for hygiene. is it because of soap? it is always. Its been like this since I started being aware of my anatomy.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jan 2010

use mild soaps only dont use harsh soaps do you have nay itching or nay other problem? just use amild soap for cleaning your glans penis. pls see a doctor for a physical examination and he will be able to help- after taking a look at it.
  Anonymous's Response

If its always the same since the begining then why worry? Using soap to wash daily is a good habit but i suggest you to use a milder soap.