The result of LFT and cholesterol are in acceptable limits? Am I okay?

the result of my LFT and cholestrol test are as follows: AST/SGOT=32. U/L ALT/SGPT= 34.U/L ALKP=127.U/L Total BILI=1.4mg/dl Direct BILI=.2mg/dl Unconj. BILI=1.2mg/dl Total Protein=7.7g/dl ALBUMIN=4.5g/dl GLOBULIN=3.2g/dl A/G ratio=1.4 Cholestrol=193. mg/dl Direct HDLC=60.4 mg/dl Triglycerides=92. mg/dl LDL=115 mg/dl VLDL=18 mg/dl Chol/DHDL=3.21 GGT=22 U/l kindly advise are these range with in acceptable limit thanks: c l verma
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012