The pressure on the bottom reading is the one that is high. What does it mean?

ok so i have been having my bp checked for the last 5 weeks weekly, also had blood tests and various other things checked like weight etc.. all normal. im told that the pressure on the bottom reading is the one that is high, my doctor did explain this to me..... but can anyone help and tell me what could be causing this???? thank u. also im not particularly stressed, nothing in my life has rly changed.. thanks andy g.... fab input and looking at your previous questions i really do not think you have the right to comment on others!!!
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009